Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Think I'm Bad at This.

I can not keep up with a blog. I suppose it's not required to post a new one EVERY day, but the many, many people who are trying to keep up with my life are having a hard time because of me being so slack (sarcasm). Well I suppose for those just dying to know what happened with me this weekend, I can be the one to tell you it was AWESOME. Friday night was the Meredith and a Movie showing of The Princess and the Frog- adorable! I went to dinner at the fabulous BDH and went to the movie afterwards. Down right cute. Afterwards, me and two friends(one new which is always good) decided to make blueberry muffins at midnight- not a good idea for the first floor parlor of Poteat. around 12:45am, the smoke detector went off- thank GOD I'm the fire marshall for my floor (again, sarcasm). That gave me a minor heart attack, but all in good fun.
Saturday morning I got up bright and early, which is not normal for me, to see Scott's little sister's cheer competition. They got 2nd place, but was DEFINATELY cheated- their coach is going to talk to the judges so they will review the tapes. thank god.
Afterwards, Scott and I went to a sports restaurant in downtown Raleigh- Tobacco Road Cafe; it was amazing. And by amazing I mean what Scott ordered was amazing, mine was just ok. Ice skatine at the Ice Plex was next. It was awesome as well. It was Scott's first time and my 2nd or 3rd. Although it was packed, it was loads of fun.

I feel very choppy with my sentences? But anyways, after Ice skating we went back to Scott's house where I got a nice nap that was very much needed, then we made our own dinner, and went to see Cop Out which was HILARIOUS. I definately recommend everyone see that movie. So that concludes my Saturday, today (Sunday) we went to the Circus! Gosh it was soooo much fun. I met some of the clowns and our seats weren't that bad either!


Then we just spent the rest of the day hanging out in the dorm room and in the parlor. All in all- Fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment