Sunday, March 28, 2010

Save the Drama for your Mama

Surprise, surprise- all girl school has drama. I thought drama here would bother me, but I have a group of awesome friends and I wouldn't trade them for anything.


I'm extremely excited for Spring Formal- My boyfriend and I are going out to dinner and to the formal with a group of about 20 people, and we're going to have a BLAST. I can not wait.
I applied for a job that is going to be at Meredith over the summer- it's a 3 week counselor position for a program where Chineese students stay on campus and do different activities and even take a trip to Washington DC! and everything is paid for AND it pays $1,200. Not to get my hopes up, but i'm really excited about that.
I have my rooming plans for next semester and I go Tuesday night to sign up for my room- i'm excited about that too. My roommate && my suitemate are amazing people, and not to mention one of my bff's from Ground Poteat is going to be the RA! So hopefully we get on her floor ::crosses fingers::
Scott, my boyfriend, signed the lease on his appartment! I'm so excited for him.

My grandparents said they would give him furniture for his living room, and his dad is giving him a bedroom set, and his parents gave him a tv- he has almost everything he needs! I am really hoping that I can live with him this summer and get a job in Raleigh, but I found out that my grandparents might be selling my car, which really stinks. So i'm PRAYING that they give me the chance to stay here and get a job and even if I average 20 hours a week I can make enough to give my grandparents a car payment and help Scott with his rent and stuff. I'm really hoping things work out- I've been stressing about it A LOT. I want to stay in Raleigh- I hate my hometown. I'd visit my family but I just don't want to stay there an entire summer.
Hopefully everything works out.
I can't believe freshman year is almost over!
Let's just hope it goes out with a bang!

1 comment:

  1. Stay in Raleigh. You won't regret! Good luck on finding a job. I am glad that you're enjoying Meredith=]

    ReplyDelete