Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Distractions, Please.

As another day passes I realize how much I rely on the internet. If I'm not watching NCIS(which so happens to be the BEST SHOW OF ALL TIME), sudying(not as often as I probably should), or with my boyfriend(which isn't hard to tell that that is where the majority of my time goes), I'm constantly browsing the web, mostly on facebook, killing time and procrastinating. You think it would bother me that I have my entire future to be considering right now, being in college and all, but no- I waste countless hours on Facebook "liking" this and "joining" that. And as if I need another distraction, I'm constantly thinking about my junior year when I will be able to move off campus at Meredith and get an appartment with my boyfriend, Scott, and how that will work financially. I will have my car with me next semester, but the thought of driving in Raleigh makes me sick to my stomach. In high school everyone talks about how they can't wait to get out and move to "bigger and better things" and get on with their lives, but now--I want everything to
s l  o   w    d    o      w       n.

No comments:

Post a Comment